Praca: Partner Service Representative (Order to Delivery Management) French Speaker
Capgemini is one of the worlds foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
As a Partner Service Representative, you will be a point of contact for a number of Partners and a Sales Manager based in the country you support. The general goal of the position is to successfully manage orders from Partners and ensure they receive best-in-class customer service. In order to achieve that, you will:
- successfully communicate by phone and email with Partners and internal teams to coordinate all order-related actions (confirm shipping instructions with Partners, keep them informed about the order status, deal with logistics, sales managers, finance, etc. to address Partners’ requests and issues)
- provide support to Partners for all order management matters and guide them on the on-line ordering platform
- monitor your Partners’ accounts and alert about possible issues to mitigate the risk of late deliveries
- work with other teams to cross a finish line in resolving technical issues encountered by Partners and end-customers (e.g. deliver replacement of faulty units, organize and close the return of faulty units to the warehouse)
- document properly all order-related information in the ERP system to assure compliance with audit requirements
- deliver service with solution-oriented attitude and work with the continuous improvement spirit
- Fluent knowledge of French (C1 or above)
- Good knowledge of English (B2 or above)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Customer service experience or logistics/financial education
- Experience in working in corporate environment
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
obsługa kasowa sprzedaż podstawowych produktów banku aktywne pozyskiwanie Klientów indywidualnych komunikatywność dyspozycyjność (również w soboty i niedziele) bardzo dobre umiejętności sprzedażowe mile widziane osoby z doświadczeniem w sprzedaży